Mesa County 4-H Enrollment Forms
- 2020 4-H Project List
- Animal Care & Housing Form
- Colorado 4-H Policy Handbook, 2019 Ed.
- How To Enroll in 4-H
- 4-H Member Code of Conduct
- 4-H Adult Code of Conduct
TRA (Colorado) 4-H Record Book Links
- 4-H Club Officer Record Books
- General Project Records
- Livestock, Horse, Dog, and Companion Animal Records
Other 4-H Forms (Non-Fair)
- Council Fund Request Form
- First Timer Trip Scholarship (Youth Fest)
- Health Form to go on 4-H Trips
- Horse Lease Examples
- 2019 Horse Show Rule Book Addendum
- Horse Safety 101 Presentation
Horse 4-H Level Testing
- Colorado 4-H Horse Levels Guidelines
- Colorado 4-H Horse Levels Rater Listing
- Link to Printable Riding Horse Levels Tests
- Tri River Area 4-H Cloverbud Program
- Colorado Dress Code for 4-H Members
- How To
- Survival Guide to 4-H Record Books
- Tri River Area 4-H – New Member Manual!
- Tri River Area 4-H Program
- Colorado State 4-H Shooting Sports Rule Book 2018 Ed.
- Colorado State 4-H Youth Handgun Release Form: Fillable!
- Mesa County Shooting Sports Handbook 2017 Ed.
- Youth Handgun Safety Act
State Fair Small Animal Nomination Forms
- Enrollment Deadlines: February 3rd, and May 1st
- Beef Weigh-in: February 1, 9-11 am
- MQA: April 27, 6:30 pm
- Horse and Dog ID: May 1, 2020
- Swine Nominations: May 1, 2020, 5 pm!*
- Sheep and Goat Weigh-In: May 8, 5-7 pm
- Fair Entries DUE: June 12, by 5pm!*
- Mesa County Fair: July 13-18, 2020
- Livestock & Horse Record Books DUE: September 4, 5 pm!*
- Achievement Night: TBD
(*) Non-Negotiable Dates and Turn in Times!!!