TRA & Colorado State 4-H Scholarship Opportunities
Are you a graduating 4-H Member in good standing? Then you might be eligible for these and more Colorado Scholarship opportunities! Check them out below. Updated Daily!
TRA 4-H Program ~ County Specific Scholarships
- DCMH Volunteers to Award Scholarships for Health Studies ~ $$-$$$ (Due by April 13th)
- COOP Country Agriculture Scholarship for Seniors ~ Range from $$-$$$ (Online Application Due by March 13th)
- Mesa County 4-H Foundation Scholarship ~ $$ (Due by March 15th)
- Orchard Mesa Lions Club ~ $1000/x1 (Online! Due by March 1st)
- Montrose County 4-H Council Scholarship Application 2019 ~ $750/x2 (Due by May 6th)
- Montrose Community Foundation ~ $-$$$ (Many Scholarships, Different Due Dates!)
- 2019 Gayle Clarke Memorial Scholarship ~ $2,000/x1 (Due/Postmarked by April 5th)
Western Colorado Scholarships:
- Scholarships on the Western Slope – $-$$$ (Many Scholarships, Different Due Dates!)
Colorado State 4-H Foundation Scholarships ~ Non-County Specific
- Full Colorado State 4-H Scholarship Listing ~ Range from $-$$$ (Online Application Due by April 1st)
- COOP Country Agriculture Scholarship for Seniors ~ Range from $$-$$$ (Online Application Due by March 13th) – Click on flyer under Mesa County for more info!
- Jonathan Marr 4-H Memorial Scholarship for Shooting Sports Members (Click Below for more Info) ~ $300/x1 (Mail in Application, Due by April 1st)