Enrollment is open until May 1st for 4-H member, but enrollment is always open for volunteers!
4-H is open to any person from the age 5-18, as well as adult volunteers. (Age 5-7 are Cloverbuds and 8-18 are 4-H Members)
*To enroll in 4-H please go to 4honline.com and follow the following instructions (Click here for a printable version):
1. You will need to make a new member/family profile.
2. Once your family profile is set up, you will then add individual youth and adults. As you enter information please look over it carefully to make sure it is correct.
3. Once all profile information is entered press “submit enrollment”.
4. Your county Extension Office will relieve a notice of your enrollment!
5. Visit your local Extension office to fill out any additional waivers and to pay for 4-H fees.
6. Congratulations! Your family is now enrolled in 4-H!
Please contact your local CSU Extension Office for any enrollment help!
Montrose & Ouray: 970-249-3935