Note: Enrollment for the 2020 year is still open until May 1st for the 4-H program even though face to face activities are on hold! If you’re a new member and need assistance getting signed up, please call the office in the county where you will be participating for specific instructions:
Enrollment is open until May 1st for 4-H member, but enrollment is always open for volunteers!
4-H is open to any person from the age 5-18, as well as adult volunteers. (Age 5-7 are Cloverbuds and 8-18 are 4-H Members)
To enroll in 4-H please go to 4honline.com and follow the following instructions (Click here for a printable version):
1. You will need to make a new member/family profile.
2. Once your family profile is set up, you will then add individual youth and adults. As you enter information please look over it carefully to make sure it is correct.
3. Once all profile information is entered press “submit enrollment”.
4. Your county Extension Office will recieve a notice of your enrollment!
5. Because county offices are closed, please contact your local office for instructions on payment. Thank you.
Please contact your local CSU Extension Office for any enrollment help!
Montrose & Ouray: 970-249-3935