Re-Occurring Show Listings:
- 2019 Colorado Dog Show Listing
- 2019 Douglas County Dog Show Series
- 2019 Douglas County 4-H Horse Camp
Shooting Sport Invitational Entry Forms:
- June 1st, 2019 Weld County Invitational Shoot
- June 22nd, 2019 Mesa County Invitational Shoot
- June 29th, 2019 Delta County Invitational Shoot
- June 29th, 2019 Garfield County Invitational Shoot
- June 24th-27th, 2019 Leadville Western Heritage Camp
- June 29th, 2019 Montezuma County Invitational Shoot
Uncompahgre Livestock Jackpot Show, May 25th & 26th in Montrose, CO
Rocky Mountain Lamb & Goat Jackpot, Saturday, June 1st at the Mesa County Fairgrounds in GJ
Arapahoe County Open Horse Show, Saturday, June 1st in Aurora, Colorado
Park County Spring Classic – Livestock Education Clinic, June 1st in Fairplay, CO
Douglas County June Livestock Jackpot, June 1st in Castle Rock, CO
Golden Trend Spring Angus Preview Show, June 1st & 2nd at the Philips County Fairgrounds in Holyoke, CO
Douglas County Ranch Horse Show, June 14th in Castle Rock, CO
Delta County June Classic Livestock Jackpot, June 15th in Hotchkiss, CO
Adams County Ringing in the Steel, Shooting Sports Fun Shoot, June 15th in Briggsdale, CO
Jackson County 4-H & FFA Livestock Jackpot, June 16th, 2019 in North Park, CO
Morgan County Lamb and Goat Camp, June 17th-18th & June 19th-20th, in Brush, Colorado.
Summer Western Heritage Youth Camp, in Leadville, CO from June 24th-27th, 2019.
June Firecracker Classic Horse Show, June 29th, in Kremmling, CO
Colorado Youth Military Camp. Camp is planned and organized by 4-H, but youth do not have to be 4-H members to attend. It’s open to youth from the US and overseas. Click on the link for more info.
Blue Allen Cow Horse Clinic and Versatility Show, July 13th, 14th, & 15th in Montrose, Colorado. 4-H Member discount if you sign up early!
- Leadership Development Conference (Jan)
- YouthFest (Feb)
- State 4-H Conference (June)
- Citizen Washington Focus (July)
- Colorado State Fair (Aug-Sept)
- Colorado Leadership Conference (Nov)