Online Land Stewardship Program is now live!
Offered by CSU Extension and CSU Online
The Land Stewardship badge program was developed in partnership between CSU Online and CSU Extension, and includes seven courses, each designed in recognition of our collective responsibility to retain the quality and abundance of our land, air, water and biodiversity, and to manage resources in a way that protects and conserves their value.
The target audience for this program includes: Small acreage land owners, farm or livestock managers, urban/rural hobby farmers, realtors and listing agents.
Participants will gain a better understanding of the available natural resources, how to cultivate them sustainably, and build an effective long-term land management plan. This program has been specifically developed for the Colorado-arid west soil and climatic conditions, providing the learner with more localized land strategies.
Courses in this program are now open and available for registration.
- NRBB 1021 – Stewardship Planning – Inventory Resources (Trek Badge $40)
- NRBB 1022 – The Basics – Soil (Trek Badge $50)
- NRBB 1023 – The Basics – Water (Trek Badge $50)
- NRBB 1031 – Management of Forage Plants (Trek Badge $50)
- NRBB 1032 – Management of Invasive and Noxious Weeds (Trek Badge $50)
- NRBB 1043 – Management of Wildlife in Colorado (Trek Badge $50)
- NRBB 1044 – Emergency Preparedness (Trek Badge $50)
Take a look at the website https://www.online.colostate.edu/badges/land-stewardship/ to learn more about the program.
Please contact the Outreach Team for more information: