Gardening Upcoming Classes and Programs
CERTIFIED COLORADO GARDENER PROGRAM
Registration is now open for the 2023 training!
Training Courses & Options
We have a certifying FULL COURSE option and multiple SHORT COURSE options to meet anyone’s needs. Regardless of the course, you’ll receive in-depth horticulture training provided by CSU faculty, staff, and specialists.
REGISTER NOW | Price:
Save $55 if you register by 11/30
- 2023 Training Spring Schedule
- Access to 14 self-paced online classes
- Live weekly class reviews with CSU subject matter experts
- To obtain certification, trainees must complete 8 online classes and pass the comprehensive final (open-book, research encouraged) with a 70% or better
- You’ll have access to the online courses for one year
- No refunds
Full Course Scholarships
We are offering a limited number of need-based scholarships for the full course. Scholarships provide 50% off the full-price, full course registration only. This means scholarship recipients pay $265 instead of $530. APPLY NOW now through 11/17! We will notify scholarship recipients by 11/22 to ensure those who do not earn a scholarship can still register with the early-bird discount in November.
We will have in-person labs in Grand Junction for Tri-River Area attendees. Dates TBD.
Find out more about the full and short courses on the CSU Certified Colorado Gardener website.