Gardening Upcoming Classes and Programs
Green Thumb Gardening Series
Presented by the Montrose Regional Library District
Via zoom link (open to everyone)
You must pre-register to receive link to presentation! Follow this link to sign up today! Sign up for Montrose Garden Series – Click Here! or email Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org to join this virtual event!
Future topics to be covered in this series include:
- · Water-Wise Landscaping: CO Master Gardener Angeline Barrett will teach us how to use xeriscaping to reduce water waste.
- Wednesday, April 7, at 6:30pm
- Grow & Give: CO Master Gardener Julie Sonderquist will discuss CSU Extension’s program to share home grown garden produce with those in need.
- Tuesday, May 4, at 6:30pm
- Large Tree Pruning: Linda Corwine and other Master Gardeners will teach us ways to effectively prune and care for large trees.
- Thursday, June 10, at 6:30pm
Contact CSU Extension Horticulture Agent Susan Carter at 970-244-1834 for more details about these and other upcoming gardening programs!