Note: Enrollment for the 2020 year is still open until May 1st for the Montrose/Ouray County 4-H program even though face to face activities are on hold! If you’re a new member and need assistance getting signed up, please reach out to TRAextension@gmail.com and we will get you what you need!
Enrollment is open until May 1st for 4-H member, but enrollment is always open for volunteers!
4-H is open to any person from the age 5-18, as well as adult volunteers. (Age 5-7 are Cloverbuds and 8-18 are 4-H Members)
*To enroll in 4-H please go to 4honline.com and follow the following instructions (Click here for a printable version):
1. You will need to make a new member/family profile.
2. Once your family profile is set up, you will then add individual youth and adults. As you enter information please look over it carefully to make sure it is correct.
3. Once all profile information is entered press “submit enrollment”.
4. Your county Extension Office will receive a notice of your enrollment!
5. Because our offices are currently closed due to the coronavirus, please download and fill out the following participation waivers depending on what projects you are participating in. If you have questions about what you need to fill out, please reach out to us at TRAextension@gmail.com. Mail them back to us at the below address.
4-H waivers can be found here:
Every member (ages 8-18) will fill out the Fair waiver here: 2020 Fair Waiver
Livestock: Animal Care and Housing
Horse projects: 2020 Helmet Waiver
Shooting Sports: 2020 SS Waiver
6. Registration fees are: $50 for a member 8-18, this includes 2 projects. If you add more projects, it’s $5 for each add’l project. For instance 3 projects would be $55, 4 projects would be $60, etc.. Cloverbud members are a flat $30. Please make checks payable to the Montrose Extension Fund and mail along with your waivers to the office at:
CSU Extension / 4-H Program
1001 N. 2nd St.
Montrose, CO 81401