Christmas treats tend to be our downfall each year! Breads, Cookies, Jams, Cheeses, Processed Meats, Candy, etc…. You name it, and my family usually eats it!
So I’m bringing you a new treat to try, so you can join us in our holiday treat stuffing tradition. Everyone knows you shouldn’t eat the cookie dough – because of raw products like eggs and uncooked flour, BUT you can eat cookie dough FUDGE! Yum! Credit to Delish for recipe.
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 c. (1 stick) Butter, softened
- 3/4 c. Granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. Pure vanilla extract
- 1 c. All-purpose flour*
- 1 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1 1/4 c. Mini chocolate chips,
- Divided 1 (14-oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 c. melted white chocolate
- Grease an 8″ or 9″ square pan with cooking spray and line with parchment paper. In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat butter, sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
- Place flour in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave until flour is hot, about 1 minute.
- Add flour and salt to butter mixture and beat until combined. Stir in 1 cup mini chocolate chips.
- In a large bowl, mix together sweetened condensed milk and melted white chocolate, then fold into cookie dough mixture. Pour into prepared pan and top with remaining 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate until fudge is firm, about 2 hours. Remove from pan by lifting edges of parchment paper and cut into squares.
Sounds so Yummy! I may need to go make another batch….Cheers to the Christmas Season and be on the lookout for other fun holiday themed activities this month!