2018 Upcoming Classes!
Food Safety Training for Colorado Cottage Food Producers
Training times: 9am-Noon *$25 pre-registration is required*
- March 2: Location TBD, Montrose
- April 11: Business Incubator, Grand Junction
- May 16: First Baptist Church, Delta
- June 5: Ouray County 4-H Event Center, Ridgway (4PM-9PM)
Training times: 8am-5pm *Pre-registraion is required*
- March 28: Montrose County Fairgrounds, Montrose
- May 23: First Baptist Church, Delta
- August 15: Ouray County 4-H Event Center, Ridgway
- December 4th: Business Incubator, Grand Junction
Food Safety Works
If interested contact us as we offer this class on an as needed basis. 970-249-3935
Keep an eye out for our:
- Canning Classes
- Nutrition/Wellness Classes
- Cooking Classes
Statewide Preserve at Home Online Food Preservation Training
- Provides research-based food preservation education online throughout the state of Colorado. Participants learn how to produce high quality preserved foods and the science behind current food preservation techniques, high elevation adjustments, and food safety.
Colorado Cottage Food producers can benefit from this online training, especially if they want to make sure they have updated information and resources related to food preservation. This online training provides you with safe techniques and recipes for the products you make at home and sell to consumers!
- For more information please look at the following flyer: Preserve@Home write up for Colorado
- Eventbrite Registration & Payment Deadline: January 16, 2018
- The link to Eventbrite to register is here: https://www.eventbrite.com/o/csu-extension-food-preservation-6622808397
2018 CSU Extension Re-Certification Cottage Food Safety Online Training Dates
(ONLY for those that have previously taken the CSU Extension Cottage Food Safety Training and need re-certification)
- Date: January 23, 2018
- Time: 6:00 to 7:30 pm
Please click on the following link to 2018 Eventbrite to register for January and 2 other 2018 dates for the Online Re-Certification Trainings: https://csu-ext-food-preservation.eventbrite.com/
Positive Parenting After Separation- FREE Online Course
- In this course you will learn practical techniques for parenting after separation and understand how to meet the needs of children affected by difficult separations and divorces.
- Starts February 12th, 4 weeks duration, 3 hours per week
What topics will you cover?
- Healthy parenting before and after relationship dissolution
- The parental relationships before and after relationship dissolution
- Problematic issues in post-relationship parenting
- Social and institutional interventions to post-relationship parenting problems
Please click on the following link to register for this free online course: https://www.futurelearn.com/courses/positive-parenting?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=1-mooc-171220-e-r&utm_source=ExactTarget&utm_term=PositiveParentingMOOC